3.14.2011

grace...


as believers we no longer have good days or bad days, only grace days...
the grace to enjoy, or the grace to endure!

today is an "endure" day, one of those when everything is turned upside-down ... sick, simultaneously crying, no sleeping babies, and mommy's fun plans -which were going to work...its my break-thrown out the window. as i was leaving my house this morning to head to the doctors office i said out loud, "Jesus please help me, I can't do this by myself!" and i turned on our local christian radio station for some inspiration. it was finally silent in the car as everyone settled in and the quote above popped into my mind. its written in the cover of my bible from highschool... i love it! Jesus gave me just what i needed, a reminder that His grace is enough,
for the enjoying and especially for the enduring! -E

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this blog. It is just perfect....inspiration for the Christian who happens to love beautiful things! I am adding it to my list on my blog, if that is ok with you gals! Ashley

    ReplyDelete

we'd love to hear from you. let us know what you fancy, because we fancy you!